dev@glassfish.java.net

Source Build: ant calls svn: oops

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:20:04 -0800

Hello Team,

My on-SWAN dev machine, running solaris 10 X86 is having problems with
svn.

When I try to run svn on jsfci.sfbay.sun.com, I get

ld.so.1: svn: fatal: libresolv.so.2: version `SUNW_2.2.2' not found (required by file /usr/local/lib/libldap-2.4.so.2)
ld.so.1: svn: fatal: libresolv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

Oddly, this hasn't been a problem for the mvn-scm-plugin. It seems to
be able to run svn just fine. It's only when I ant exec svn (as Jane is
doing in the source-build area) that I get this error. I searched the
web for solutions but didn't find anything conclusive.

I've been working around this by running svn on the sunray, writing
files to the solaris 10 X86 machine via nfs. This workaround doesn't
work in the case of Jane's source-build because the same ant file both
checks out and builds the source.

This is not urgent since I can use my off-SWAN machine but due to the
size of the source-build repo, I prefer to do it on-SWAN.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ed