dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javadocs for glassfish and related modules.

From: Siraj Ghaffar <Siraj.Ghaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 14:37:23 -0500

There are some interfaces in that package - however I see your point in
not publishing javadocs for packages that are unlikely to be used by end
users. That makes sense. One interface in that package that might be
useful for those using the embedded APIs would be the CommandRunner
interface that allows you to run administrative commands.