dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javadocs for glassfish and related modules.

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:55:49 -0800

I just looked at the hudson job that creates and pushes the javadocs and
looks like the checkout of the bean-validation api failed -

bean-validator.checkout:
     [echo] checkout Bean validation from "https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/tags/20091014-bean-validator-jsr-303-v4_0_1".
     [exec] Authentication realm: <https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net:443> CollabNet Subversion Repository
     [exec] svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/glassfish-svn/tags/20091014-bean-validator-jsr-303-v4_0_1/api/checkout-source/src'
     [exec] svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/glassfish-svn/tags/20091014-bean-validator-jsr-303-v4_0_1/api/checkout-source/src': authorization failed (https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net)
     [exec] Result: 1

Fixing it now.

- Rajiv