dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: someone broke quicklook when adding jRuby tests

From: Ming Zhang <Ming.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:52:39 -0800

The path to jruby can be set in quicklook/build.properties:
jruby_path=${maven.repo.local}/org/glassfish/scripting/bundle/jruby-all
The -Dmaven.repo.local should be able to overwrite the above jruby_path
also. But I am not sure how to pickup setting from ~/.m2/settings.xml
Does anyone have idea to overwrite jruby_path from ~/.m2/settings.xml ?

Thanks,
Ming