dev@glassfish.java.net

someone broke quicklook when adding jRuby tests

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:29:59 -0800

I see that quicklook now includes some jRuby tests.
It fails for me with this error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
/Users/shannon/v3/tests/quicklook/build.xml:110: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/Users/shannon/v3/tests/quicklook/build.xml:190: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/Users/shannon/v3/tests/quicklook/web/jruby/build.xml:28: Error while expanding
/Users/shannon/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/scripting/bundle/jruby-all/1.5.4/jruby-all-1.5.4-1.3.1.zip

/Users/shannon/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/scripting/bundle/jruby-all/1.5.4/jruby-all-1.5.4-1.3.1.zip
(No such file or directory)

And it's absolutely correct, because that's not where my local maven
repository is. I've configured my ~/.m2/settings.xml file to put the
repository in the same directory as my v3 workspace.

It looks like someone made an assumption in the ant build.xml file
about where the local repository is.

Can someone fix this please? I don't know if there's a way to get maven
to tell you where the repository is, or if there's a way to get maven to
do the unzipping instead of ant, but one way or another this needs to be
fixed.

Thanks.