dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please no commits in v3 trunk.

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 01:25:05 -0800

Understood. We will not publish 3.0-FCS as the version in Maven repo.
3.0-FCS is the branch name. The Maven version for RC will be
3.0-b74[a..b]. This is how we have been versioning the Maven artifacts
in the past releases. See:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3ReleaseProcess

So for the final build this week, we'll create tags/3.0 and publish this
version to Maven repo. If there is a respin of 3.0, how do we plan to
version the artifacts?

Thanks,
Jane