dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javadocs for glassfish and related modules.

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:07:37 -0600

Hi, again, Rajiv.

Rajiv Mordani wrote:
> Hi Tim, Do you know how you can specify in javadoc to exclude one
> class? I can add the rest.
I don't know too much about javadoc. I believe there is an "exclude
doclet" which might help but I do not know the details.

I suppose if we just specify the AppClientContainer.java class alone and
then the org.glassfish.appclient.client.acc.config package (and include
the AdapterX.java files, even though we'd rather exclude them) that
might be OK. Most users would reach the config class javadoc by
clicking on links in the AppClientContainer doc anyway.

Would that work OK?

- Tim