dev@glassfish.java.net

javadocs for glassfish and related modules.

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:37:30 -0800

All,
     During Java EE 5 / v2 days javadocs for GlassFish were published at -

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/api/index.html

Question - should we be publishing the APIs for the various com.sun.*
packages that are listed here? I know that we have some new packages
that we should include - like hk2 but I would like for everyone to
review the javadocs for the com.sun.* packages and let me know if we
should indeed generate the javadocs for them and publish them for
developers. If it does not make sense for the developer, or is not a
committed API that a developer can use, then IMHO we should not publish
the javadocs for the same. Please let me know if in addition to these,
if we should generate and publish the javadocs for other packages in v3,
including modules like metro.

Thanks

- Rajiv