dev@glassfish.java.net

"clean out" installed Add-ons

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:58:41 -0800

I would like to "clean out" the Add-ons I have installed into my b72
installation of the SDK. After undertaking the following steps, I get a
dialog when I try to install Add-ons:

  Components list could not be refreshed successfully due to a network
  issue

  Package V pkg javadb-common
  10.5.3.0.0-1:20090924T200906Z
  is already in the catalog

  The available components list may not be accurate or complete.

Steps to "clean out" the Add-ons.

1. Run the uninstaller

./uninstall.sh

2. rm -rf the directory into which I installed b72 for the sdk.

3. re-install b72 of the sdk using the installer

Can someone please tell me how to completely purge any Add-ons from my
system?

Thanks,

Ed