dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mac OS X: java_ee_sdk-6-b38-unix.sh hangs at 41

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:59:16 -0800

Yes, it is probably MacOS specific repository issue, we had some
intermittent problems with that one...

Ed, if you deselect updatetool checkboxes, installation should go
through. Samples will get installed but if you also need access to
updatetool you'll need to try to bootstrap it after the installation.

Thanks,

Snjezana