dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: slf4j as Glassfish OSGi module

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:17:09 +0530

Thanks for pointing it out. Now I see why it is not appropriate to
bundle them together. It is still not very clear how the discovery takes
place. Does it use reflection to find out which binding is available? It
also does not specify if the binding has to be made visible to api jar?
Can you clarify? If yes, we have a problem, since we can't share one
slf4j api jar among multiple isolated apps without forcing each of them
to use the same binding.

Sahoo