dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: slf4j as Glassfish OSGi module

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:55:08 +0530

Does sljf4j not use Service lookup to locate log implementations? Can
you please tell us how it discovers log implementations and why bundling
those two artifacts together affects the discovery process? Yes, we know
slf4j is in central repo, but we have a requirement in GlassFish project
to build external code in our own environment, hence we are promoting
our own binaries.

Sahoo