dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bug Scrub for P1-P2s

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:14:57 -0700
Jerome Dochez wrote:
Hi all

I have seen good reduction in bug numbers but we still have too many so...
We will have a special bug scrub tomorrow thursday at 11am pacific time to talk about the 32 remaining P2s we have.

Open P1-P2 Defects

Whoever has a bug on that list must do one of the following :
- attend the meeting (by phone)
- send someone representing
- you can only send me an email update if you are able to confirm the bug(s) will be fixed friday COB

folks outside of the USA/Canada can send me an email update.

thanks, jerome

*Toll Free Dial In Number: *(866)545-5223
*ACCESS CODE: *5789900
I cannot attend due to a doctor appointment tomorrow.  Darani will attend in my place.

I have 4 P2s at this point:
b032 is currently in testing, with some known failures.  9 out of 2136 ORB regression tests are failing.  QLs pass, but a number
of EJB dev tests are still failing, due to some issues with the CORBA name service that I am investigating.  Once these issues
are dealt with, I'll integrate b032 and close 3 of the 4 P2s.

That leaves 10535.  Unfortunately we have not had enough time to investigate this one yet (with all the others),
so I cannot predict when it will be fixed.  Fortunately there is an easy test case for 10535.

Ken.