dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: scripting distribution?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:42:57 -0700

Vivek,

although we currently do not ship this particular distribution, it is
non-trivial to remove it since, as Jane pointed out, we build
distributions as incremental process and web distribution depends on it.
So, it is not enough to remove the module, all its logic would then have
to move upwards into web-nb or web distribution modules.

So, given that it is quite late in the release cycle I would prefer
leaving this in place. We can reconsider whether we need scripting
distribution or even web-nb distribution in the next release and clean
this up.

Thanks,

Snjezana