dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 web/webbeans-integration?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:14:26 +0530

"svn cp" followed by a "svn rm" is equivalent to "svn mv" iff there is
no change to the source between "cp" and "rm". How did you guarantee
that? So, effectively you took a chance by allowing both of them to
co-exist for a considerable period of time. You could always create your
own branch and create weld-integration module there until you are sure
of switching to it.

Thanks,
Sahoo