dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.net down again?

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:23:29 -0700

Sathyan Catari wrote:
> Can't do a "svn up" as it couldn't connect to the server. Any planned
> maintenance going on?

Yes.

Planned Outage that will occur to java.net on:

Date/Time: Friday October 23rd, 4pm PDT start Duration: Approximately
3 hours

Amy

> Thanks
> -Sathyan

attached mail follows:

Hi Folks,

This outage is to replace the routers and hopefully silence our DoS attack.

Gary

attached mail follows:

Hello,

This is a reminder announcement for the Planned Outage that will occur
to java.net on:

Date/Time: Friday October 23rd, 4pm PDT start
Duration: Approximately 3 hours

We will be switching to new hardware.

Please plan your work on the java.net site accordingly and excuse the
interruption.

Thank you,

java.net Support