dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hibernate/JPA related message during deploy/undeploy of Ruby apps

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:25:17 -0700

MM> This is coming from Bean Validation impl.. Some code (not JPA) is
MM> initializing a ValidatorFactory and BV impl prints the message.

Right now, I am focusing my energies on simply getting the latest BV
integrated. For some reason it's been a very difficult integration.

I won't be able to get to this until next week. Vivek, can you please
file a java.net issue and assign it to me? ONce I sit down to do it, it
will probably be easiest for me to figure out who is calling BV and make
a determination if the call should be happening or not.

Thanks,

Ed