dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: sso-enabled and access-logging-enabled attribute changed recently ?]

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:34:32 -0700

I didn't hear any response from the admin alias . resend to the dev alias.
I need to know if GUI should change this to 'true|false|inherit' or
keep it as 'on|off|inherit'. Actually i have 'temp' change that to
make the verifier happy, but not sure if thats the right thing, or
masking another bug.

thanks
Anissa.

attached mail follows:

Hi,

In promoted build 67,  GUI is able to pass in "on/off/inherit" for sso-enabled and access-logging-enabled attribute in virtual server.
But today,  I notice that backend is throwing an error.  It says:

Constraints for this bean violated.  Message = ssoEnabled must match "(true|false|inherit)"
same for accessLoggingEnabled.

Is this a bug in the verifier or this is an intended change ?
I hope it is not the latter.   I think its really too late in the development cycle to make change like that, and without sending out notification.  It will affect the console, doc and testing.

thanks
Anissa.