dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source version of jax-ws/wsit?

From: Jitendra Kotamraju <Jitendra.Kotamraju_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:50:59 -0700

Sahoo wrote:
> Jitendra Kotamraju wrote:
>> Bobby Bissett wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I need to step through some jax-ws code (WsaClientTube) in the
>>> debugger. Can someone tell me what branch of the code I need to
>>> check out to get what's in gf right now? I tried the main branch of
>>> jax-ws-sources/jaxws-ri, but I built it, copied the runtime jar into
>>> my trunk of wsit/wsit, and couldn't build.
>>>
>>> In other words, if I want to rebuild webservices-osgi.jar myself,
>>> what version of the jaxws and wsit workspaces should I grab?
>>

>> For wsit, use trunk. The build process would produce
>> webservices-osgi.jar.
> I don't get it. Are you saying there is no tag in the source code of
> WSIT to indicate what is integrated in GFv3? Can you please clarify?
I am saying that trunk is used for metro 2.0 builds. RE promotes a metro
build and pushes it maven. RE hasn't created any tags for these builds
yet, but they can be created later if required(all the promoted builds
backup complete CVS workspace). Perhaps, they create tags once we near
the final integrations.

Jitu