dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Two JavaMail bundles in glassfish/modules

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:39:49 -0700

I did trace it down to a quirk in dependency graph resolution and
filtering and it was triggered when the original mail.jar started
showing up twice in the dependency tree of glassfish-common package,
since in the addition of being the optional dependency of
javax.mail.jar it was introduced also as test dependency somewhere in
grizzly (if memory serves me...). Both instances should have been
filtered out but it seems that two exclusion criteria applied to single
artifact managed to cancel each other...

In any case, I'll file P3 issue to track this and it will get fixed soon.

Thanks,

Snjezana