dev@glassfish.java.net

FYI: Integration of Final JSR-303 RI to Glassfish delayed: HV-252

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:29:40 -0700

Hello Team,

My integration test picked up a problem when trying to integrate the
latest release candidate JSR-303 RI from JBoss.

I'm tracking this in HV-252 [1]. I think the problem is limited to XML
configuration. If you want to try the latest jar, just download [2],
rename it to bean-validator.jar, and drop it in your modules directory,
replacing the existing bean-validator.jar.

I'll keep you posted as HV-252 progresses.

I appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Ed

[1] http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HV-252