dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: jar files checked into svn

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:10:37 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

When we added these files a couple years ago they didn't exist in
maven. We wanted to get our app up and running quickly and checked them
into svn. There's no reason not to put them in maven if that's what
you're asking.

FYI, jhall.jar will no longer be required in a couple days (we have a
new online help system and we're about to switch to it).

Thanks!

Ken