dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Who owns the com.sun.enterprise.universal.xml.MiniXmlParserTest test?

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:31:42 -0700
I wrote those tests.  I have not touched them in at least 6 weeks.  I looked in the latest builds (2666 and 2667)  and the tests were fine:

Results :

===================

I'm blind here.  I can't see the surefire reports from the earlier builds and it won't help for me to do a build myself because the problem appears to be gone.

The file path in the log output does not compute!

~/glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/config>cd export/home1/java_re/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-trunk-build-continuous@2/v3/common/common-util/target/surefire-reports
-bash: cd: export/home1/java_re/BUILD_AREA/workspace/gf-trunk-build-continuous@2/v3/common/common-util/target/surefire-reports: No such file or directory

Terena -- can you send me the appropriate files and/or publish them somewhere accessible?  I need to see what broke.

Terena Chinn-Fujii wrote:
Hi,

The com.sun.enterprise.universal.xml.MiniXmlParserTest unit test is
failing.

Could whoever owns this test please look into it?

It's been failing starting with job #2655:

http://hudson.glassfish.org/job/gf-trunk-build-continuous/

Thanks,
Terena