dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is the GlassFish v3 svn trunk open for P1-P3 bug-fix checkins? /eom

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:40:53 -0700

Hi Kedar,

v3 workspace build is currently broken. Let's wait until this is fix.
Also last night's promoted build is failing SmokeTest and it maybe
related to the recent change in option value separator. I need to get a
confirmation from the SQE team. Other than that the promoted build is
looking fine. Once the build is fixed, v3 workspace will be opened for
commits.

Thanks,
Jane