dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 class gone missing - com.sun.corba.ee.impl.encoding.CDRInputStream

From: Kumar Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 21:24:12 +0530

Ryan O'Connell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It looks like the class com.sun.corba.ee.impl.encoding.CDRInputStream
> (previously located in glassfish-corba-orb.jar) has gone missing from
> the V3 build dated 9/2. It was in the V3 build dated 8/31 (the
> previously available build). Was it removed on purpose? If so, is
> there an alternative class that should be used in its place?
>
> Thanks for any info.
the V3 Security Module also needs the CDRInputStream without it there
will be some classloading issues when starting the ejb.security module
or at runtime (i can't recollect). Though we agreed that we need to work
on removing a dependency on it.

But right now +1 from my side, if this class has vanished it needs to
come back in.

regards,
kumar