dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Current java.net outage]

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:18:00 -0700

All
Please read this update from Gary on the Java.net outage.

"Anything committed to source code repositories during this period should be
examined closely for integrity. I would suggest not attempting commits
or downloads of source code until CollabNet has verified that all
systems are working normally."