dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] WORKAROUND for building v3

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:52:29 -0700

You are looking at the wrong workaround. Please see:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=BuildingWithoutNexus
The profile is defined in the settings.xml.

Also, if you're in SWAN (behind Sun firewall), you can also reference
the internal Nexus server with the following profile:

"mvn -Pinternal-repo,default clean install"

This profile is defined in v3/pom.xml.

Thanks,
Jane