dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Engineering Meeting: Sep 22, 9:00 am pacific

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 01:15:08 -0700

Folks,

Jerome is not available this week and therefore I will run the
engineering meeting. Please note that we will be using a different
dial-in number (see below)

Agenda:

   1. Recap of the schedule, Recent changes (Abhijit)
   2. Bug fixing priorities (Abhijit)
   3. Open Bug Status/Open Issues in each area (All).
      We will go through the issues by "assigned to" in alphabetical
      order using the query below. Please be prepared with a summary of
      open defects (expected timeline to resolve by priority, impact,
      risks) in your areas. In case your module is integrated as a
      binary to GlassFish, please include your scheduled integration plans.
   4. Questions/Discussion

Reference: Defect Queries

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=PlanForGlassFishV3#section-PlanForGlassFishV3-DefectQueries

Toll Free: (866) 545-5227
Int'l Access/Caller Paid: (215) 446-3648
Access Code: 3535518

Thanks in advance,

Abhijit