dev@glassfish.java.net

changes to create domain

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:19:08 -0700

Hi

To fix a performance regression, I have modified cli-optional.jar to
only have a few necessary jars in its class-path. If you encounter any
CLI execution issue, please forward it to me as it may be a side
effect. I have ran QL but QL is not exercising all cli commands.

Also I have reintroduced support for DomainInitializer (code that runs
when domains are created to customize/extend the domain.xml). This was
creating build issues in the past, but I rewrote using the inplanted
mode so I am hoping to not reproduce such failures. If you see a
failure during the create-domain of the nucleus distribution building,
please forward it to me immediately.

Thanks, jerome