dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Latest asadmin changes broke devtests?

From: Kin-man Chung <Kin-Man.Chung_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:24:48 -0700

I though Bill changed asadmin last week (9/9). Quoting

"We'll remove the "anonymous" user. Instead, there will be a default
admin user named "admin" with no password.

If there's exactly one admin user (whatever the name), with no password,
unauthenticated login will be allowed."

Not sure if it was his intention to make the combination

     --user admin --passwordfile <file>

to fail. Seems like it should just ignore the now unnecessary
--passwordfile.

-Kin-man