dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Another update on SCF (moved to 6 pm pacific, Sep 1).

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:16:46 -0700

Folks,

Another update ...

We are still waiting on orb integration. Ken is trying his best to get
it done today.

Hudson is showing blue builds as of now and I will request others to
minimize check-ins to reduce the risk of destabilizing the build so we
can create a SCF build as soon as possible.

After SCF, the workspace will be open for fixing any P1-P3 bugs.

Thanks,