dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish Nexus down?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:22:24 -0700

This is what you can try, add the following repositories in v3/pom.xml:

http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/
http://download.java.net/maven/2
http://download.java.net/maven/1
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/
http://deadlock.netbeans.org/maven2

e.g.
        <repository>
            <id>glassfish-repo-archive</id>
            <name>maven-repo</name>
            <url>http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/</url>
        </repository>

Be warned that build maybe slow. Make sure that you remove:
       <repository>
            <id>glassfish-repo-archive</id>
            <name>Nexus repository collection for Glassfish</name>
            <url>http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish</url>
            <snapshots>
                <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
            </snapshots>
        </repository>
since Maven will try to contact Nexus and since it's not responding,
it's going to take a while to timeout.