dev@glassfish.java.net

WORKSPACE OPEN : Sailfin and GlassFish2.1.1

From: Prasad Subramanian <Prasad.Subramanian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:22:48 +0530

The HCF build b31 is out and now , the Sailfin and GlassFishv2.1.1
workspaces have been branched.

Here are the branch names :
*Sailfin : **SAILFIN20_FCS_BRANCH
GlassFish : SGES211_FCS_BRANCH*

For all bugs approved for HCF , you need to checkin the changes to both
the TRUNK and these BRANCHES.

For all bugs not approved for HCF , you need to checkin the changes into
the TRUNK alone.

Please send me an e-mail for getting an approval for checkins into
Sailfin. For checkins into GlassFish workspace please send me and
Ed.Bratt_at_sun.com an e-mail.

Please see the detailed checkin instructions and guidelines here .

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=CheckinGuidelinesForSailfin#section-CheckinGuidelinesForSailfin-3.1.2FCS

HUDSON and SNAPSHOTS :

- We will move Hudsons to run on the branch builds.
- We will try and have one Hudson running on the TRUNK.
- The hourly snapshots would be created from the BRANCH now.
- A mail shall be sent out when this is done.

NIGHTLY BUILDS and PROMOTIONS :
- To start with we will have nightly builds and promotions from the BRANCH.
- Later ( by the end of the week ) we will have nightly builds from the
TRUNK as well.

Thanks
Prasad