dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console full-page refresh (62)

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:00:37 -0700

Hi Arun,
The admin console now no longer divided into upper, left and right
frames because there are many issues in keeping the frameset approach.
We are aware of the performance degradation with this change and are
working on that. You should see a significant performance improvement
soon, hopefully in the next promoted build.

thanks
Anissa