dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: slides Re: V3 Upgrade Service TOI Thur Jul 23 11:00 PT

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:14:39 -0700

That is a possible solution. However, we will need to adjust code gen
logic for cmp which executes at deploy time. I think other container
will need adjustment too. We will also need to test it thoroughly to
make sure that nothing is broken because of lazy code gen. Do we want to
make such drastic change so late in project? Lets wait for Jerome to get
back. Here is last note from him
/
I need to talk with Rebecca about this, clearly not redeploying upon
upgrade is a tough proposition for deployment back end and containers so
we may revisit that decision. stay tuned.
/

Thanks,
Mitesh