dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: slides Re: V3 Upgrade Service TOI Thur Jul 23 11:00 PT

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:01:20 -0700

One of the facets of generated code we discussed was that we generate
the code when needed rather than doing that at deployment time. I think
we are removing the generated folder (that holds generated artifacts)
during upgrade -- if that's true, shouldn't code gen happen at the runtime
in which case, it will create code that is aligned with runtime's version.

-Kedar