dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Monitoring update

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:06:29 -0700

ok, so did we already change the containers code to use the new
configuration data or are they still using the old attributes ?

AFAIR, in v2, the monitoring levels were set using dotted names which
of course will continue to work unmodified. We indeed should have the
new enable/disable commands to handle transparently the old attributes
and new ContainerMonitoring elements.

Jerome