dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Monitoring update

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:51:25 -0500

I have not looked to see, but I hope someone is keeping the wiki page
up-to-date with these sorts of changes so we have a single place to go
to read how this should all be done. Both from an engineer's point of
view trying to instrument code and a user's trying to get monitoring to
do what he/she wants.

Thanks.

- Tim