dev@glassfish.java.net

fixing issue #9147 (NPE during undeployment, msg key logged)

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:22:51 +1000

Hi Ken S.,

I have a fix for issue #9147 and would like to port it to V3.

But I'm not sure whether this code will still be used in V3 (I'm not
sure how monitoring changes in V3 impacts existing code).

I'd be changing the order of stats unregister processing in
MonitoringRegistryMediator's undeploy and changeLevel methods.
I'll also add new messages accordingly.

Is this still worth fixing in V3?

Also, in V2.1 the following method unregisters the stats. Where is this
class in V3 src?
com.sun.enterprise.admin.monitor.registry.spi.MonitoringRegistrationHelper.unregisterTimerStats

Thanks,
Dies