dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA in embedded GF?

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:28:31 -0700

Jerome,

I'm not sure mvn classpath is the cause of the 'Address already in use' problem
- when I tried my test with the latest glassfish-embedded-all jar
(glassfish-embedded-all-3.0-b58.jar), I got the same error:

SEVERE: Shutting down v3 due to startup exception : Address already in use:
8080=com.sun.grizzly.http.SelectorThreadHandler_at_9d5793

thanks,
-marina