dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: need to create logging.properties file during upgrade

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:47:27 -0700

I have moved my upgrade logging code to server-mgmt to avoid the
dependency issues and started using the methods in PEFileLayout to find
the destination dir (config). However the config dir returned is
<install_dir>/glassfish/domains/config which is incorrect for what I'm
doing.

I'm looking for <install_dir>/glassfish/domains/domain1/config. So is
there a class that returns this information? From RepositoryConfig I
can get the repositoryRoot, repositoryName name and the instances name.
  So I can build the name if there is not another way to get it.

Thanks,
Carla