dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] No domain1 dir in glassfish.zip

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:57:11 -0700

Correct, the original bug evaluation mentioned that we would also need
to provide more sophisticated mechanism to make sure that we skip the
domain creation only if all artifacts involved in domain creation
remained the same...

When all is said and done, safe thing to do in the short term would be
to get rid of the domain directory and recreate on each run...

Thanks,

Snjezana