dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMX Access to the MQ Broker

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 16:01:36 -0700

Jason,

7676 is the JMS portmapper port, has to nothing with the JMX access.
Telnet way that Linda suggested is an alternate way to get to the
admin access of the broker.

You need 8686 to get to the naming service and that's shared AFAIK.
Broker registers its stub in the rmi-registry we hand over to it.
This is in the so-called "Embedded Broker" case.

-Kedar