dev@glassfish.java.net

Where is the ASM source code corresponding to what we use?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 17:02:55 +0530

Today, when I wanted to debug some ASM issues, I could not, because I
failed to locate the corresponding source code. Looking at the pom for
asm-all-repackaged, I see we use ASM 3.1. Accordingly, I downloaded ASM
3.1 source distribution from ASM website, yet the classes don't
correspond to that. Does anyone have the correct source bundle?
Interestingly, I found SCM tags missing from actual asm 3.1 pom files,
which makes me believe they don't use proper maven tools to release the
artifacts.

Thanks,
Sahoo