dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded EJB container

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:54:41 -0700

Hi Kumar,

Next problem (why is it looking under my maven repo?):

Jun 18, 2009 9:34:28 AM com.sun.enterprise.security.SecurityServicesUtil
writeSecureSeed
WARNING: Cannot write the seed file for fast startup. The next startup will be slow.
Jun 18, 2009 9:34:28 AM com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.file.FileRealm
loadKeyFile
WARNING: filerealm.readerror
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/mvatkina/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/core/glassfish/3.0-SNAPSHOT/config/admin-keyfile
(No such file or directory)
         at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:41)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.file.FileRealm.loadKeyFile(FileRealm.java:806)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.file.FileRealm.init(FileRealm.java:209)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.Realm.doInstantiate(Realm.java:253)
         at com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.Realm.instantiate(Realm.java:165)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.RealmConfig.createRealms(RealmConfig.java:74)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.SecurityLifecycle.createRealms(SecurityLifecycle.java:269)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.SecurityLifecycle.onInitialization(SecurityLifecycle.java:165)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.SecurityLifecycle.postConstruct(SecurityLifecycle.java:230)
         at com.sun.hk2.component.AbstractWombImpl.inject(AbstractWombImpl.java:170)
         at com.sun.hk2.component.ConstructorWomb$1.run(ConstructorWomb.java:90)
         at
com.sun.hk2.component.ConstructorWomb.initialize(ConstructorWomb.java:87)
         at com.sun.hk2.component.AbstractWombImpl.get(AbstractWombImpl.java:77)
         at
com.sun.hk2.component.SingletonInhabitant.get(SingletonInhabitant.java:58)
         at com.sun.hk2.component.LazyInhabitant.get(LazyInhabitant.java:107)
         at
com.sun.hk2.component.AbstractInhabitantImpl.get(AbstractInhabitantImpl.java:60)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.security.SecuritySniffer.setup(SecuritySniffer.java:105)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ContainerStarter.startContainer(ContainerStarter.java:101)
         at
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle.setupContainer(ApplicationLifecycle.java:614)

thanks,
-marina