dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded EJB container

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:15:34 -0700

Hi Kumar, Jerome,

This NPE blocks any embedded EJB access in the current ws:

javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.NullPointerException
         at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.preInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1723)
         at
com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.java:188)
         at
com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.java:84)
         at $Proxy57.saySomething(Unknown Source)

         at
org.glassfish.ejb.security.application.EJBSecurityManager.authorize(EJBSecurityManager.java:718)
         at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.authorize(BaseContainer.java:2119)
         at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.preInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1675)
         ... 48 more

thanks,
-marina