dev@glassfish.java.net

Subsequent run of QL fails for asadmin_tests

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 01:14:19 +0530

When I run QL for the second time, I get the following failure:
   [testng] FAILED: createListener
   [testng] java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.jvnet.hk2.config.TransactionFailure: A Protocol with the same key
"ls123456-protocol" already exists in Protocols null
   [testng] at
test.admin.util.GeneralUtils.handleManifestFailure(GeneralUtils.java:124)
   [testng] at
test.admin.WebtierTests.createListener(WebtierTests.java:56)
   [testng] ... Removed 22 stack frames
   [testng] SKIPPED: ensureCreatedListenerExists
   [testng] SKIPPED: deleteListener
   [testng] SKIPPED: ensureDeletedListenerDoesNotExist

   [testng] asadmin_tests
   [testng] Tests run: 13, Failures: 1, Skips: 3

Has anyone else seen this? I have a few changes in my local workspace,
but none should affect this outcome. Does the owner of the test know if
they are correctly resetting the domain.xml before executing the tests?
This is in the v3 trunk workspace.

Thanks,
Sahoo