dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Grizzly Changes in GFv3 Release Notes

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:37:51 -0700

On 05/ 8/09 08:37 AM, Justin Lee wrote:
> * classname on ThreadPool is optional
It is listed as optional in Table 1-24.
> * table 1-15: those attributes don't have any default values
Okay, so what happens when asadmin create-http-listener is used? This
command doesn't have options to create the needed protocol and
transport, AFAIK. There must be some sort of default creation of the
protocol and transport behind the scenes.
> * table 1-17: same
> * table 1-25: name has no default
Same question here as above.

> Justin Lee wrote:
>> On initial comment (i'm sure i'll have more) the new attribute names
>> with unit qualifiers don't have "in" in the them. e.g. it's not
>> "read-timeout-in-millis" but "read-timeout-millis"
I took out "in" in all the new attributes, but left it in the old ones.

June