dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 / Web Beans

From: Roger Kitain <Roger.Kitain_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 12:38:27 -0400

Hey Ludo -

As Sahoo eluded to (and per his suggestion), I've made changes to the
Web Beans integration deployment
class to automatically add the WebBeansListener entry to the deployment
descriptor if it is not already
present. This was checked in yesterday (with the license header
changes). So you should not have to
make the change in [2].

-roger