dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 --libraries question

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:52:49 +0530

The behavior is same as v2. What change you want to make? Add more jar
to the librray list? If yes, then you need to undeploy and redeploy
unless you use some kind of Class-Path reference from one library jar to
other library jars. If you want to update a library jar, then just
restarting the app is enough.

Sahoo